Sunday, March 7, 2010

March 5, 2010 - Lake Cowichan, B.C.

Today is the last day of our last training camp prior to the 2010 Paralympics. It's been a dryland training camp and I have really enjoyed my time out here (even though it has only been a few days). We leave for Whistler tomorrow. We'll train a few days in Whistler before the first official Downhill training run on March 10th. Then, the first race (Downhill) on Saturday, March 13th. It will be my first Paralympic race in 8 years! (my last one was the Slalom in Salt Lake City in 2002). I feel great right now.

3 comments:

  1. Karolina, Just wanted to wish you every success. You go girl. We are routing for you.
    Sylvie Dubé

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Karo - we are all behind you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm watching Paralympic Sport TV right now waiting for your race! I'll be there in person on the 16th. Que viva el toro Karo!
    -Danielle

    ReplyDelete