Monday, February 8, 2010

I've been home for about a week since our World Cup tour in Europe and I'll be leaving in about a week for our last real training camp prior to the Games in Panorama, B.C. I'm feeling good and happy to be home for a little while. I ended up with 2 podiums on the World Cup tour this season - both coming in Downhill and both in Sestriere, Italy. I really like the track and the snow over there and I generally feel good when I am there. Needless to say, those are feelings I'll be hoping to replicate very soon in March! I do hope some of you can come out and watch me race. Tickets are only $15 and available on the VANOC website. Hope to see you there and keep your eyes peeled for the girl in the PINK HELMET! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Karo! Can"t wait to see you come down the hill in your Pink Helmet! We have tickets to two of your events and I can hardly wait!

    Take care in the next few weeks! We are so proud of you!

    GO KARO GO!!

    Your friend,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salut Karolina!

    Tu es la meilleure! Je te souhaite une bonne chance sur la piste! Amuses-toi bien!

    Allez Karo!

    Spikey J.

    ReplyDelete